20-Ft Standard Container
If you’re in need of a 20-ft standard shipping container, whether for cargo shipping or storage, Gorilla Box is here for you. We have the vast selection you’ve been looking for no matter where you’re located in the West or Mid-West. Our containers are reasonably priced, sturdy, durable and long-lasting.
We are a trusted shipping container provider based in Utah, providing our customers with a variety of containers for a variety of purposes. We can cater to any industry, such as agriculture, retail, healthcare, government and more.
Here are the dimensions of our 20′ Standard Shipping Container:
- External Dimensions: Length: 19′ 10.50″ – Width: 8′ 0.00″ – Height: 8′ 6.00″
- Internal Dimensions: Length: 18′ 8.81″ – Width: 7′ 8.59″ – Height: 7′ 9.89″
- Door Opening Dimensions: Width: 7′ 8.125″ – Height: 7′ 5.75″
- Capacity and Weight: Cubic Volume: 1,169 cubic feet – Empty Weight: 4,850 lbs – Load Capacity: 61,289 lbs
- Ocean cargo containers are held to high standards to ensure no issues arise during shipping. Each intermodal shipping container has to be able to stack perfectly on a cargo ship, but also lock into chassis trailers safely to be securely stacked on rail cars.
Key Features of Our 20-Ft Standard Containers
We offer a variety of different container sizes and specifications, all of which are highly secure, portable and customizable to fit your unique needs and budget.
Our 20-foot containers are:
- Guaranteed wind-and-water tight, with five-year warranty on sales
- ISO-grade, 14-gauge all-steel containers manufactured with heavy-duty and high-quality materials
- Able to safeguard expensive materials with lockable handles (for your own locks) or with added locking systems already installed on request
- Able to be customized with windows, doors, vents, and insulation
Contact Gorilla Box
To learn more about our 20-foot containers or other units we offer, please get in touch today for your free quote.